What's new

Avatar ?

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
2,280
Reaction score
2,110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How do you put one of those little pictures next to your name .
 
Avatar- there is no settings at the top right of my page
 
Avatar- there is no settings at the top right of my page

At the Top Right of page, scroll up, you will see - your username, Notifications, My Profile, Settings, Log Out
 
I downloaded the treasure net app. When I turn this thing on I always get the browse page, I can't find the page you're talking about.
 
You cant moditfy your profile via phone, only through computer...
 
Don't own a phone, only this iPad with wifi
 
Bruce you can only do it with computer. Apple isn't up to speed.
 
Don't use the app just go through your browser to TNet and you will be able to do it.
Here's a screen shot from my iPad!
As much as I love you Sandman, the iPad is most definitely up to the task but the TNet app isn't!

image.webp
image.webp
 
Ok, got the avatar. Now...... What the heck are they talking about with banners and voting???
 
Banners are finds posted on banner at top of pages, you vote to nominate another members find. Hint don't nominate or vote for you own finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom