What's new

AWESOME brinks box! Franklins, and first walker of 2009

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
real good day, started off with 3 rosies in my dime box 2-64's and one 62

2 boxes of halves.......I knew it was gonna be good when I saw a walker and a Franklin on the end of the roll! :tongue3:

box one.........SKUNK
box 2:
15-40%
4-1964
11-franklins
1-walker........undated

GOOD DAY!!! :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • S6301579.webp
    S6301579.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 655
  • 2-25-09 34 silvers.webp
    2-25-09 34 silvers.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 641
  • 2-25-09 11 franklins.webp
    2-25-09 11 franklins.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 670
Upvote 0
Damn fine finds bro - congrats!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Wow...that 2nd box was a very nice one obviously. That Walker needed to be retired...lol....glad you plucked it...now she can rest....ha!

Thanks for the pictures. Keep em coming and good luck.......
 
WAAAAAAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!
GIves us all some incentive and hope.
I was starting to get a WHITE LINE down my back!
The way my luck has been going.
 
GREAT SILVER

CONGRATS ON THE WALKER

DW
 
Nice job my man!!! End finds are great, but to see those two - it must have been bliss! I too get those "loose" rolls a lot, and I usually tape them up before I slit the roll with a razor blade to check the coins.

I just got four brinks boxes this afternoon, so I am hoping that I will be as lucky as you!

Happy hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom