What's new

Awesome Day!

thehunter123

Full Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
442
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got permission to hunt a new field today in Iredell Co, NC. Found some killers!

Enjoy!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557792700.500279.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557792709.728375.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557792730.079716.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557792738.019812.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557792747.328378.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557792755.303017.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557792768.118975.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice haul & awesome saves, congratulations
 
You made some nice finds. I feel the excitement of having a new productive site to hunt !!
 
I’d call that an awesome day as well. Very nice finds.
 
That's good stuff! You're on a good site!!!
 
Fantastic Guilford! Other finds good too!
 
Let's see that pottery once it's cleaned up! Great day right there. Any of those pieces match one another?
 
Great looking finds. That Guilford is very nice and so are the two Triangles.
 
Thanks everybody.

Huzzah!-any tips on how to clean pottery sherds? I’m afraid to use water as I’m afraid the clay might soak it up and disintegrate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom