What's new

Awesome point.

Kaleb71386

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
667
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was quick walking a field that they took down, let me tell you the visabilaty was really poor. I was on the way out of the Field. with all my training exercises I do for my eyes just spotting Flint flakes and picking them all up paid off! It's amazing that I spotted this!!
 

Attachments

  • 1513091192642.webp
    1513091192642.webp
    196.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 1513091216640.webp
    1513091216640.webp
    125 KB · Views: 89
  • 1513091241589.webp
    1513091241589.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 1513091267308.webp
    1513091267308.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
Yes it's a shame. But that doesn't bother me,they all can't come out in one piece

Thats a good attitude to have and what an eye you must have to spot that one while speed walking it. Its a good one, rock
 
Thats a very nice find, and a good eye (or two !) to spot it.
 
I'm grateful to have found it. The conditions were so bad I wasn't even expecting to find it!
 
Very nice find. What is the material?
 
Very nice find. What is the material?

I have no idea. I'd have to ask my friend he knows alot about them. I'm still learning there is so much to take in, I've only been at artifacts for 2 years
 
I thought it looked like Attica Chert, they call it Indiana Green, nice find!
 
Great find and even better eyes!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom