What's new

Awesome silver found by treasure partner !!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

Hunted an old bed and breakfast with a friend of mine. I found a Rosie right away!! I found a wheat and an IH in one hole later just before. My partner, she found an amazing Sterling heart Pendant. Anyone Have any idea who made this pendant ? Only mark is a circle, anyone know what was inside said circle or who may have made it and what year it could be from? I think its Victorian with black glass !! I'd be grateful if anyone has an idea !! Thanks for checking it out !! Enjoy the photos !!
 

Attachments

  • bed01.webp
    bed01.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Heart01.webp
    Heart01.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 157
  • Heart02.webp
    Heart02.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Indian16 009.webp
    Indian16 009.webp
    167.3 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 28
The circle looks kind of like a mold mark to me. It could've been part of a charm bracelet that was marked. Definitely cool!
 
Good stuff right there...grats!
 
Not a clue. Congrats on the silver finds for both of you,
 
Congratualtions on the productive hunt! :occasion14:
 
Congratulations on both of you finding silver.
 
Those are some nice finds. I like that pendant.
 
Hit that spot again...Nice job
 
The circle looks kind of like a mold mark to me. It could've been part of a charm bracelet that was marked. Definitely cool!

We checked the surrounding area and rechecked the hole. Nothing else to be found :( but I think you could be right. Thanks for commenting !!
 
Hello everyone, :hello:

Thanks for the kind remarks, :notworthy: still no real clue on age or maker.. :dontknow:

Keep @ it and HH!! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom