What's new

Awesome weird thing in great shape

relichunters

Bronze Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
1,647
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
So felt like I was digging concrete today, had to twist the shovel in like a screw to get anywhere. Managed to pull this beast out at about 4 inches (had to use big shovel). No idea what it is, I can't find any information on the patent number. It's 478786 or in their database it's 0478786 any help?? It's in great shape.
 

Attachments

  • weirdodd1.webp
    weirdodd1.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 710
  • weirdodd2.webp
    weirdodd2.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 630
  • weirdodd3.webp
    weirdodd3.webp
    82.6 KB · Views: 708
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Oh sweet, then that is a really good find and being in such good condition. Maybe I can re-construct the entire thing!
 
Upvote 0
I have seen several old school desks for around 50 or sixty dollars. But I haven't been out looking in a long time. It would be a good thing to have at my house. I have two grandaughters who want to be artists like their dad and they spend hours drawing but don't have a desk. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom