Broken knee Bronze Member Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 1,909 Reaction score 785 Golden Thread 0 Location in your back yard Detector(s) used excal 2 Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2010 #1 any idea's as to age or style the wood underneath is 5 1/2" wide Thanks, Broken Knee Attachments todays finds 073.webp 34.8 KB · Views: 220 todays finds 067.webp 39.4 KB · Views: 220
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 7, 2010 #2 Heres an axe chart. Attachments axes.webp 36.5 KB · Views: 214 axes.webp 36.5 KB · Views: 208 Upvote 0
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 8, 2010 #3 Take your pick! Looks like a common single edge axe I have but you know the dimensions and I haven't a clue. Monty Upvote 0
Take your pick! Looks like a common single edge axe I have but you know the dimensions and I haven't a clue. Monty