bigchz
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2014
- Messages
- 32
- Reaction score
- 85
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern New York
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Xterra 705 previously, now I own a Minelab Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
2
I have collected every Keen Kutter tool I could get my hands on for the last 34 years. This looks like a Keen Kutter.
Any markings at all? If it is a KK then you have found your self about a 50 dollar head if it cleans up well.
I also have a Winchester that style too and the same size.

I do not see yours in this. But I like the large bit. A lot of axes were hand forged. That is a nice one and worth cleaning and putting back to work.
View attachment 1317262
Thats a good point; if it does clean up nice and has no cracks then it is certainly better going back to work than most store purchases these days.
I have a few my self that are duplicates that I use out of my collection. Never touched them before I moved to Germany and could not find a good ax, my wife said just try one out of my collection.
Find a nice Blue Grass handle and it will be the best ax on the block.
Lol!! Great idea!Now you need to go back to that same area and try to find the old log cabins it built!![]()
