What's new

Axe or geofact?

bblaha

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
533
Reaction score
157
Golden Thread
0
Found this digging and screening in a place I always find hammer stones and other farming implements, let me know what you think thanks
 

Attachments

  • image-3634708201.webp
    image-3634708201.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 128
  • image-3924696053.webp
    image-3924696053.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 131
  • image-3725980209.webp
    image-3725980209.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
Thinking just a rock my friend. Just what do you think that could be? Unless you see a lot of chipping and grinding to make that thing that shape?...just looked again.. rock. Post some of the farming impliments you said you found there.
 
Last edited:
I thought it was cool so I kept it and the longer I look at it the more I see the shape of an axe, like a modern axe shape. Just wanted someone else's opinion again. Thanks
 
Rock...... Keep looking and good luck...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom