What's new

Back Again

Tbone1

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi There. As I tend to do I drift from one hobby to another and when focused on a particular hobby tend to ignore the others.
Anyway I'm getting ready to get back back into metal detecting after a couple years away.
No surprise I guess that Whites is gone as its looked that inevitable for a while now.
I've been pretty much a Whites user since I started playing with this hobby 20 years or so ago but.
However about 3 years ago I bought an Equinox 800 and really like it for its versatility. And weight.
I'll probably never get rid of my Whites 3Vi but the others I think I'm going to part with just to make room and simplify.
Have an old MXT, a GMT and a Beach Hunter 300.
Don't know what kind of interest there may be in these detectors. What do you all think?
Not looking to make a killing. Just move them along to someone that may be interested at a fair price.
Have a safe and healthy day everyone!
 
Guess I’m just wondering if there’s any demand for these old units.
 
Welcome back from MI and I'm guessing there will be some interest in your detectors!
 
welcome from south Florida
 
Welcome from Illinois!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom