What's new

Back home in Northern Utah

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
488
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Removed to protect site

Removed to protect site
 
Last edited:
Hello Papa Bear
I am looking forward to seeing what you can find in Utah.
I hope Civilian life is treating you well.
Thank You for your Years of of service to our Country.
Happy Hunting
Kevin
 
Lets line up a prospecting trip into the current creek area /placer gold has been found in the past,also spanish markings on trees and a couple of mine diggins i know of!I always have the feeling i am missing some things and this area pulls me back all the time!
Valuepit2
 
Smelter1.webpPolecreek2.webp mm
 
Found a spanish smelter ,followed the sign.....and took a couple pics!!
Now i have to figgure out how to get text and pics into the same frame!
Valuepit2
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom