What's new

Back to Back Indians

PJ in WI

Full Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2007
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
EXPLORER SE and an ACE 250
I have been crh since April. I have gone through $4,200 in pennies and have found 1,850 wheaties and 1 Indian. My grandchildren flew in yesterday and they like to open rolls of coins for their grandpa. I get out a box and let them at it. 6 rolls in and out pops a 1905 Indian. They thought he was a lot cooler than old Abraham. About 20 rolls later out comes another. What are the odds of finding 1 in $4,200 than 2 within $15.00. PJ
 
Upvote 0
Good deal!
I went 10 years without finding any and then found 2 within two weeks.
HH
enamel7
 
Awesome. I found one about four years ago and hope to find at least one now with my kids.

OWS
 
I amazed that any IH are found. Great Score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Merry Christmas
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom