What's new

Back to Bottle Cap Beach

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
1
Location
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I though I cleaned this place out last Thursday! Lots of digging today as you can see. A couple $1 coins on top of a pile of clad is not so bad. Wish they would give them out as change more often. Did score a carved silver ring for all my efforts too. I'd say a busy 6 hours at the beach.....good luck all.
 

Attachments

  • image-769514005.webp
    image-769514005.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 139
  • image-4137730514.webp
    image-4137730514.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 137
  • image-837095038.webp
    image-837095038.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 0
That's a very nice ring find, redcobra8u :headbang:Looks heavy, and I like the style of the band

Terrific coin count!
Lorraine
 
Nice ring.
That is a lot of targets.
You're diligence is admirable.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom