140.6 KB · Views: 645
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 648
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 642
Upvote 0
Nice ring. Good size and weight. Congratulations. Hope your other machine gets back.

I'm supprised you lasted that long....Don't think
I could have held out. Congrats on the very nice
ring. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:

Beautiful ring find! :hello2:

Keep up the good work, Da Sand Crab!

Lorraine

That's a neat looking scale. Does the control panel slide in and out ? Oh yeah, nice ring to !!!

Sharp ring Crab, :thumbsup:

It's a smart pirate who has a back up heater.
I have an eye out for a back up to my backup!
We all seen friends get burnt.

Congrats on your golden return to the beach. :icon_thumleft:

Nice ring!

Minelab had my machine since March 8th, no call from the tech's yet. Just an earphone re-wire or replacement. Bought a new Excall, named her "Fluffy", taught her to swim this weekend. She caught 2 junk rings, and a little 10k hoop.

I told Minelab if they would hurry and get my machine back, I'd send them a picture of me on the beach in my bikini with the machine. I'm gorgeous and they must be gay (not there's anything wrong with that, in Jerry Seinfeld voice), no call for picture yet. Go figure! LOL!

Keep up the good hunt!

sent my whites to SWEETS ,the home town ,so happy with the turn around..it is based in OR. 97396 best in the world :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2:

Very nice... :icon_thumleft: Looking for a backup Excal as well... Never thought I would need one but I used an Excal II 1000 the other day and it was more stable in the black sand than my older 1000 model so, guess it's time. HH!

KEYSHUNTER said:
sent my whites to SWEETS ,the home town ,so happy with the turn around..it is based in OR. 97396 best in the world :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2:

Hey keyshunter, didn't I run up on you last lobster season, 1st week, laid up on your belly in the sand bar in the middle keys? I had the flats boat and Excall, and the super-dredger (hah!), ready to dig that coral rock up or dredge the boat channel. If that's you, good to connect. If not you, my bad :-[.

Hope life is good, but then how could it not be, in paradise! Hope to see ya around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back