What's new

Back to the Old Ball Field Today.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,233
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Met up with
whitesPA, mighty_mace, & DKinPA
for what may be a Final Hunt this year.

Was a Beautifull day with the Exception of the cool Wind Blowing
near the End.

Todays Gas Rebate 92 Cents

92.webp

also found a
1917 Wheat

1917.webp

a 1924 Wheat

1924.webp

a Mangled
1916 Merc

!!!1916.webp!!1916R.webp

and a 1912 Barber

!!!1912.webp1912R.webp
 
Upvote 0
still no D on that merc......darn :P

Was nice to finally get out again, hope the weather keeps cooperating so we can go some more this year.

My finds for the day included a big ole rusty butcher knife blade 3 Lincolns and a whole bunch of bottle caps.
 
Good hunting !! :icon_thumleft:

Awesome !! :headbang:

Keep @ It and HH !! :D ;D
 
mighty_mace said:
still no D on that merc......darn :P

Was nice to finally get out again, hope the weather keeps cooperating so we can go some more this year.

My finds for the day included a big ole rusty butcher knife blade 3 Lincolns and a whole bunch of bottle caps.

Yea I'll Check for the D again Later After I Eat.
just thew a Couple Steaks on.
Maybe one will grow till Then ;D

Good to Get out Hunting with You again Mike
Been Too Long !
 
I see a Big old 55 Degrees for
Wednsday but 40% chance of rain
 
Better day, the wind here was pretty chilly as well :icon_thumright:
 
jeff of pa said:
I see a Big old 55 Degrees for
Wednsday but 40% chance of rain

I'm up for it if the drizzle holds off. Will be done work Wednesday morning for the rest of the week due to Thanksgiving.
 
congrats on the finds and glad you got out with a few friends. thanks for sharing and hh
 
mighty_mace said:
jeff of pa said:
I see a Big old 55 Degrees for
Wednsday but 40% chance of rain

I'm up for it if the drizzle holds off. Will be done work Wednesday morning for the rest of the week due to Thanksgiving.

Will let you Know.
Weather Just Changed to Mostly Cloudy
& No rain till Wednsday Night.

maybe V.V. Park Unless I Can come up
with a Non Hunted site till then.

& Thanks everyone !
 
Your hot on the silver finds lately, to bad the weather doesn't hold off for you who knows what you'll find next. Nice job.
 
Nice finds Jeff! I hope you get out at least once more this year.

Jim
 
That's one good ball field :icon_thumleft:

Finds like that tell me there's a lot there yet.

teddy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom