crabstang44 Hero Member Joined Mar 10, 2016 Messages 885 Reaction score 5,002 Golden Thread 2 Location eastern nc 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Makro racer 2 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 25, 2016 #1 Back to the woods and what's this? Another large cent- 1816 4 more flat buttons and this bracelet looking thing, I don't see any design on it Attachments image.webp 451.6 KB · Views: 82 Upvote 10
Back to the woods and what's this? Another large cent- 1816 4 more flat buttons and this bracelet looking thing, I don't see any design on it
B Brother Al Hero Member Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 649 Reaction score 565 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors? Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 25, 2016 #2 It looks more like a clamp of some sort....
crabstang44 Hero Member Joined Mar 10, 2016 Messages 885 Reaction score 5,002 Golden Thread 2 Location eastern nc 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Makro racer 2 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 25, 2016 Thread Owner #3 whatever it is it was found with these 1700-1800 stuff
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 25, 2016 #4 Nice finds congrats on the LC and buttons