What's new

Back To Tillys Hill Today 10 - 3 - 14

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back To Tilly's Hill Today 10 - 3 - 14

I made a solo trip out to our site early today . I arrived about 6 AM and quit about 12:30PM we always backfill and never leave an open hole . I had a good day I found a couple of Mano's and a Hammer stone some arrow points two fat dart points a couple of glass trade beads and a piece of drilled slate . And another Drill this camp has been kicking out the drills and perforators .
 

Attachments

  • PA021250.webp
    PA021250.webp
    285.2 KB · Views: 157
  • PA021251 (2).webp
    PA021251 (2).webp
    313.8 KB · Views: 166
  • PA031263.webp
    PA031263.webp
    221.3 KB · Views: 150
  • PA031264.webp
    PA031264.webp
    361.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_6621.webp
    IMG_6621.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 150
  • PA021256 (2).webp
    PA021256 (2).webp
    291.3 KB · Views: 162
  • PA021257.webp
    PA021257.webp
    384 KB · Views: 171
  • PA021258 (2).webp
    PA021258 (2).webp
    344.2 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 0
Dang don't you ever work? Im jealous of course.....nice hunt and finds!
 
Dang don't you ever work? Im jealous of course.....nice hunt and finds!
I'm retired my job is to find artifacts now . This is my exercise a couple of days a week no gym membership lol .
 
Last edited:
Like those Russian trade beads, first white one that I've seen.:thumbsup:
 
Looks like a great way to spend a day! Ya done good!
 
What a life!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us. We do enjoy.
 
I'm retired my job is to find artifacts now . This is my exercise a couple of days a week no gym membership lol .

I like how you workout
 
Killer hunt!What are you doing ,digging and sifting?
 
I would have to agree that you had a very successful morning. :icon_thumleft:

Like those Russian trade beads, first white one that I've seen.:thumbsup:

Also have to agree with ''monsterrack'' that those Russian trade beads are a really good find.
 
what a great area

wish i could go there!
 
Great finds. Just curious, how did you know where to dig or was it a random site choice in a known occupied area?
 
Great finds. Just curious, how did you know where to dig or was it a random site choice in a known occupied area?
I've been surface hunting that site for over 35 years and just recently obtained permission to screen .
 
35 years and still producing artifacts like that. Wow! Great site indeed.
 
You find some real killers there. Hope you keep it up!
 
Amazing site you have. Gives up a lot of great artifacts for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom