What's new

Back To Tillys Hill Today 10 - 3 - 14

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back To Tilly's Hill Today 10 - 3 - 14

I made a solo trip out to our site early today . I arrived about 6 AM and quit about 12:30PM we always backfill and never leave an open hole . I had a good day I found a couple of Mano's and a Hammer stone some arrow points two fat dart points a couple of glass trade beads and a piece of drilled slate . And another Drill this camp has been kicking out the drills and perforators .
 

Attachments

  • PA021250.webp
    PA021250.webp
    285.2 KB · Views: 157
  • PA021251 (2).webp
    PA021251 (2).webp
    313.8 KB · Views: 166
  • PA031263.webp
    PA031263.webp
    221.3 KB · Views: 150
  • PA031264.webp
    PA031264.webp
    361.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_6621.webp
    IMG_6621.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 150
  • PA021256 (2).webp
    PA021256 (2).webp
    291.3 KB · Views: 162
  • PA021257.webp
    PA021257.webp
    384 KB · Views: 171
  • PA021258 (2).webp
    PA021258 (2).webp
    344.2 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 0
No you have your own treasure where you live at "Bone King" :thumbsup:


ok then rock ;-(


wel thanks for the compliment anyhow my friend
 
Last edited:
Way to go thanks for the look, nice finds
 
Nice - question for you, your hole looks about 3' deep, did you find more towards the top or bottom of the hole? I have a few places I'd like to try screening. Thanks.
 
Nice - question for you, your hole looks about 3' deep, did you find more towards the top or bottom of the hole? I have a few places I'd like to try screening. Thanks.
Artifacts are scattered from the surface down to hardpan .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom