What's new

Backyard blooms

newnan man

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
8,946
Reaction score
36,585
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Screenshot_20240223_172121_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_172102_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_172111_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_172057_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_172049_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_172052_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240223_172044_Photos.jpg

It's been a very cool winter for Florida. My water lillies have died back for the 1st time in years waiting for the water to warm up. Still, I have a few things blooming.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240118_045117_Photos.webp
    Screenshot_20240118_045117_Photos.webp
    173.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20240130_045155_Photos.webp
    Screenshot_20240130_045155_Photos.webp
    61 KB · Views: 37
I drove through a snow squall with visibility of only 100ft. or so for 10 miles goin home the other morning. I thought to myself, I'll bet newnan man is enjoying a tropical paradise right now, while I'm in a frozen wasteland. I should check and see if he has some pics, haha! Great pics as always.
 
Beauties, all of them! Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom