What's new

Bad Day At the Beach!!

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad Day at the Beach Was for a good friend .Boats are suppost to come in at an ideal ,but not this boater. He came in at about 25 mph didn't see the swimmer ,runs him over Cutting his Left foot off . The swimmer is a local name "SAL". He swims every morning . Our Prayer for him and his Faimly .
 
Upvote 0
I don't know Sal, but I will pray for him.
 
Ron, I'm so sorry to hear about that terrible accident involving your friend, Sal.

Hank and I will be praying for Sal so that he will come through this tragedy with the least amount of pain and suffering.


Lorraine
 
prayers said!!!!!!!!!
 
he is in my prayers...god bless him.

herb
 
That is very sad. I hope he recovers soon. My prayers are with him.
 
That is just awful...................sending prayers for all concerned.
Joy in fl
 
So sorry , snow birds plus boats ?? a few times boats stop to pick up dive flag becauce they think it is just floating along ???
 
That is horrible, the boat operator should be shot! Prayers for Sal and hopefully he recovers soon.
 
Tragic! Sorry for you buddies misfortune! Hope and prayer has been sent!
 
Too many unqualified idiots driving boats. Hope your friend mends successfully.
 
That is a real tragedy . It's awful to lose a foot or any body limb. I thought there were buoys marking swimming areas.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom