What's new

Bad day with coin machines!

treeslayer

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
588
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
went to dump bank today, and machine was broken. Went to another branch and their machine was broken. went to third branch and theirs broke after i dumped nine dollars in halfs. I then went to a TD bank i pased on the way and got rid of every thing. Plus I found a silver dime, quarter, and half in rejection tray.
 
Upvote 0
After reading posts like these, I check the trays everytime I go into bank - Even if I am not using the machine. Hey, I used to do it to all payphones when I was young.
 
nice score!!! i too always check the machines & trash cans next to them for coins...it pays doesnt it!!!
MentalUnrest said:
After reading posts like these, I check the trays everytime I go into bank - Even if I am not using the machine. Hey, I used to do it to all payphones when I was young.
i still do that to this day!!! :laughing9:
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
nice score!!! i too always check the machines & trash cans next to them for coins...it pays doesnt it!!!
MentalUnrest said:
After reading posts like these, I check the trays everytime I go into bank - Even if I am not using the machine. Hey, I used to do it to all payphones when I was young.
i still do that to this day!!! :laughing9:

I always check any vending machines I come across and I usually find leftover change. I guess dimes and quarters are worthless to some people these days ::)

While dumping today I did my routine magnet check by reaching my hand in and feeling around. I felt a long metal thing and pulled it out... turned out to be a needle which I almost stabbed myself with... Be careful out there!
 
Syrys said:
CHAINCHOMP said:
nice score!!! i too always check the machines & trash cans next to them for coins...it pays doesnt it!!!
MentalUnrest said:
After reading posts like these, I check the trays everytime I go into bank - Even if I am not using the machine. Hey, I used to do it to all payphones when I was young.
i still do that to this day!!! :laughing9:

I always check any vending machines I come across and I usually find leftover change. I guess dimes and quarters are worthless to some people these days ::)

While dumping today I did my routine magnet check by reaching my hand in and feeling around. I felt a long metal thing and pulled it out... turned out to be a needle which I almost stabbed myself with... Be careful out there!

Ouch!!..Where is the Magnet on the Coin machines..i noticed when i dumped yesterday..the whole tray was magnetci..there were pieces of steel all over it
 
yep, I'll still check a pay phone if no one's around. I found one FULL of change once; over a dollar in it if I remember correctly. Good score on the silver!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom