mecke28

Greenie
Aug 5, 2007
Kissimmee,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a bad day Sunday for me. I started metal detecting with my new metal detector and I used it in the back yard and got some sounds but didn't come up with anything, and to top it all off the small little cheapy free shovel Kellyco gave me it broke. >:(
I guess we will all have those bad days

Yes we all eventually get some of those.

Better luck Next Time.

Jeff

Miner flesh wound..... compare to the stuff I've dealt with.
have to have a bad day to get a better one.

Always look on the bright side....it was at least "luck"....It will get better and you have a good machine.

yep it all gets better and you now know to leave the plastic(ohh I mean composite)digging tool to your young kids if you have them.

I went and bought a little shovel which will not break like the other cheapy one Kellyco gave me and I got one of the transplanter little shovels which looks to some extent not 100% like the ones on the Garrett DVD. I'll at least have better luck in the shovel department! :D

Thank you for the replies. I really mean it. You are a inspiration to me. Please continue to encourage everyone about the wonderful world of metal detecting. I'm so busy right now I'm looking at maybe Sunday at the earliest to go metal detecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back