TooManyHobbies
Bronze Member
What a day. Stopped at a bank in my travels to get some halves. The girl says she has $600. I took $500. As I pay for it, she says they are customer rolls,
, then she says they're in a box,
, then she says she has another customer that goes through them,
. Sure enough, I picked up a box of dumps.
So, I go through them hoping for an "s" or 2008-10, nothing. I put them in a coin machine, which is working extremely slow. I can hear coins dropping into the bag, but not being counted
. I give up and bring to a different bank. This machine works great, but I come up $10 short (from the first machine, I'm sure). Oh, well, such is life when CRH.
, then she says she has another customer that goes through them,
. Sure enough, I picked up a box of dumps. So, I go through them hoping for an "s" or 2008-10, nothing. I put them in a coin machine, which is working extremely slow. I can hear coins dropping into the bag, but not being counted
. I give up and bring to a different bank. This machine works great, but I come up $10 short (from the first machine, I'm sure). Oh, well, such is life when CRH.
Upvote
0








