jefg231 Full Member Joined Jan 20, 2011 Messages 134 Reaction score 181 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Apr 26, 2011 #1 has a "P" top center, mostly copper Attachments IMGP0847p.webp 13.6 KB · Views: 321 IMGP0848p.webp 15.2 KB · Views: 329
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2011 #2 Can't tell much about it from the picture. Wish I could help. Monty Upvote 0
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 8, 2011 #3 looks like an old employee badge, I have one similar in good shape, but my camera's broken. The rectangle area would have held a paper label with the persons info on it. I found this pic online, not the same but you can see the paper label...... Attachments antique-dodge-brothers-factory-workers-badge-1920-30s.webp 10.8 KB · Views: 167 Upvote 0
looks like an old employee badge, I have one similar in good shape, but my camera's broken. The rectangle area would have held a paper label with the persons info on it. I found this pic online, not the same but you can see the paper label......
Red James Cash Banned Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 13,063 Reaction score 7,901 Golden Thread 0 Location New Hampshire Detector(s) used Garret Master hunter Cx Plus Primary Interest: Other May 8, 2011 #4 Badges? we aint got no badges, we dont need no badges, I dont have to show you any stinking badges. I couldnt resist jefg . one of my favorite lines Upvote 0
Badges? we aint got no badges, we dont need no badges, I dont have to show you any stinking badges. I couldnt resist jefg . one of my favorite lines