What's new

Bank at a retirement center JAJAJA

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just find out the my bank has a Mobil bank at a retirement center.

I called the teller that operates the place and asked him about halves and he said,

"Yes, I have couple of rolls there". I will pick them up on Monday.


What do you all think? Score or Skunk

The excitement is that is a retirement center.

DW
 
Upvote 0
I don't think it could get any easier if you score big here. :thumbsup:
 
I dont know older people are a little more knowledgable about what they have and hold on to it. Younger people just think they are different looking.
 
Could go either way. I've learned to not judge a roll till it's open :wink:
 
Yea, I don't know about that one, but good luck. Hopefully I just didn't jinx you :-\
 
old CRHer rejects :icon_thumright: soneone brings gramps his CRH fix when they visit -- or some miser doling out his "silver" savings bit by bit -- could go either way
 
dasherhunting said:
I dont know older people are a little more knowledgable about what they have and hold on to it. Younger people just think they are different looking.

The older people are more likely to discard their silver as it isn't anything special. They grew up always having silver coinage. Most likely, they don't track the current market value and treat the coinage as just that.
 
dasherhunting said:
I dont know older people are a little more knowledgable about what they have and hold on to it. Younger people just think they are different looking.
I disagree. It's usually the little old ladies that turn in the big finds.
 
A bank I visit is next to a Senior citizens village and has lots of old guys looking for halves there.

I have never found silver near retirement villages.

Mojo
 
My grandmother knows silver and she is turning 90 this year. But she gave me a 1 oz gold coin just because she thought I might like it. My mother who is 65 can't tell the difference between clad and silver.

Good luck there! I'm not sure which way this will go. Keep us updated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom