What's new

Bank Hopping produces a real nice Walker w/pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Bank Hopping produces a real nice Walker

I went to 6 banks today. I got $187.50 in loose and hand rolls at 5. At the last one the merchant teller said “I just got back form vacation; let me see what I have”. She said she had $450. They were machine rolls. I got the 1937 d out of them. It is in really nice shape, I think more than a regular 90%er. There was also a 40%er in the roll. One of the pictures shows it in my hand. I also got 10 – 40%ers out of the box. I got 3 – 40%ers out of the HW and loose. Not a bad day at all.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_015.webp
    ScreenHunter_015.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 235
  • ScreenHunter_016.webp
    ScreenHunter_016.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 235
  • ScreenHunter_014.webp
    ScreenHunter_014.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 235
  • ScreenHunter_011.webp
    ScreenHunter_011.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0
very nice walker. is that a D or an S?
 
Looks like S to me. Very nice for that date. I can't even find a late 40's without much wear.
 
soldierman said:
Looks like S to me. Very nice for that date. I can't even find a late 40's without much wear.
1937 D.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom