What's new

Bank said there was $420.00, and only had 20.00, but i wasnt upset!!!!!

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
Lately ive been calling the banks ahead of time as to save gas and time. i called two banks yesterday. bank one said they had 260.00 in rolls bank two said hey had 420.00 in rolls.

Bank one had 1 40%er in the 260.00 in rolls, but i did get 4 40%ers in the loose the tellers had.

i was super pumped about bank two b/c it has produced alot of silver over the course of this yr.
when i get there the teller goes to the vault and askes if i want the full 420.00. I guess someone messed up b/c she came back and said she only had two rolls. What a let down i thought I grabed the two "newer" rolls and thought great some new clad.
When i get to the car i open an end and see a nice shiny 40%er. I put that roll down and open the other. Another 40%er looking up at me. I said to myself comeone dont tease me.

1 roll had- 20 shiny 1966
roll 2 had- 20 shiny 1968
two soild rolls. been a while since i got a full roll let alone two. The cool thing is they look so nice almost like proofs. Def from somones collection, not circulated.
Thanks for lookin
Keith
 

Attachments

  • DSC02495.webp
    DSC02495.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 405
  • DSC02496.webp
    DSC02496.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 398
  • DSC02497.webp
    DSC02497.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 393
  • DSC02498.webp
    DSC02498.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 401
  • DSC02499.webp
    DSC02499.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 391
  • DSC02500.webp
    DSC02500.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 400
Upvote 0
Holy smokes. Very Nice! I just wonder if the other $400 worth were the same! Nice score.
 
I would put them in a bowl with some milk and just EAT THEM UP!

MMMMM SILVAAAA!

~Dave
 
Sweet score!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom