What's new

banned I P address

Rick Mo.

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Cannot stay on long enough to hardly post. Keeps saying my IP address is banned. To contact the administrator click here but nothing happens
 
Rick, I am seeing 3 other IP addresses for you. Consulting ADM for help.
 
I know that on rare occasions someone may get banned and IP blocked but unfortunately someone else may have the same IP address and it blocks them as well... I know first hand... I was IP blocked from a forum a couple of years ago overnight and I'm a moderator :laughing7:
 
WIT, I've seen that happen too. In fact, i think I just got banned now, also! LOL!

Ok, maybe not, that was weird, wouldn't let me post or nothing.
But I have also been getting a lot of data base errors? :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom