He is at a X-mas party,but he wont let you down! :thumbsup:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kuger said:

Who goes to a Christmas party with friends and family when a bunch of strangers on an internet forum want to see his rare and valuable find? Hmmpf. Priorities man, priorities. :P

Its getting late here on the east coast, gonna be restless sleep. :sleepy2:

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
kuger said:

Who goes to a Christmas party with friends and family when a bunch of strangers on an internet forum want to see his rare and valuable find? Hmmpf. Priorities man, priorities. :P

Its getting late here on the east coast, gonna be restless sleep. :sleepy2:
:laughing7:I fully agree!!!

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
timekiller said:
It's out there And I found it with a little sherlock holmes investigative work! :laughing9: :tongue3: Very nice find. :headbang: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:
Sweet huh!? :thumbsup:

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
timekiller said:
kuger said:
timekiller said:
It's out there And I found it with a little sherlock holmes investigative work! :laughing9: :tongue3: Very nice find. :headbang: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:
Sweet huh!? :thumbsup:
Yes it is but afraid of how it might get handled. :headbang: ::)
You guys are losing me :icon_scratch:

jrsherman

Oct 15, 2008
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, F75, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Etrac
Me too, especially if Tnet is such an exclusive site that a banner find couldnt be posted elsewhere. :-\

Ironman!

Mar 25, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MXT/Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry guys and gals but my wife had a shop Christmas party tonight and here it is almost 11:00 o'clock west coast time.

Because of the lengthy post I will be making I hope this sneak peak will do for now! I will be working my 12 hour shifts the next four days so I will try and post one of the nights that will be free for me.

Exclusive paparazzi picture!
E-mailIMG_0770.jpg

I am fairly new to this site though and am confused about some of the comments made above.

If my find, that is my "Find of the Year" and some peoples "Find of a Lifetime" can't make the Banner because I posted it on the two forums that I have been a member of for years and was just turned on to this site this year, then I respectively would like to be educated on the criteria for any of my other awesome finds that I will be making in the future as that has been my track record for the last 22 years of my 34 years of swinging a detector. I would just like to be set straight so I can make a decision on any future posts that I spend hours on resizing pictures, downloading pictures, creating a text, etc.

Respectfully,
Ironman

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beauty! I seen it on the other forum, and no, posting it somewhere else does not affect it being banner or not. That would be straight out Communist and how could a forum ever keep track, just wouldn't make sense.

Looking at your pic hmmmm... dirty and female, I'd say you found Amy Winehouse.. no wait a sec, it's American right? ok Lindsay Lohan final answer.

LaKASkill

Jun 2, 2009
Biloxi, MS
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanx for the teaser, can't wait to see the beauty cleaned up. I have made no effort to find the pic on other sites and want it to be a surprise. Thanx for the efforts!!! :thumbsup:

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not trying to cause a big stink.But I said what I said because of this http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,217089.msg1567456.html#msg1567456
In my opinion it is a Banner for sure seems how I have never found a gold nothing :laughing9:
But do know that I've voted on things before and have gotten pointed to this as reason.
Saying that I also know this don't always be the case so I'm not sure myself and maybe I'm to dumb to understand what I read I mean I did quit school in the 9th grade.Hit the water and was making money while my classmates stayed in school.But I did return and got my GED before they had even Graduated.Saying that I'll say this I'm confused but hell I stay confused so what else is new. :laughing7: :thumbsup: :hello:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
The word & pix are out on the Kinzli CA forum: It's an 1871 CC $5 gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread