What's new

Barber half dollar

getgoldct

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
59
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin 001.webpcoin 002.webp
Found this today on the banks of the Farmington river in Windsor CT. I was using a Minelab 705 X-Terra. I also found over a pound of lead weights used to hold down old gill nets
 
Upvote 38
that had to be fun diggin' up!

:thumbsup:
 
Beauty find. What a surprise that was I bet!
 
First year Barber!! I found an 1892 dime earlier this year.
 
That's a pretty coin. Congrats!
 
Great coin. First year of production correct? Very nice!
 
Nice Barber half. Great job!
 
Very nice. A Barber Half is a sweet dig !
 
That coin would make my day, congrats!
 
Barber half dollars are hard to come by.
 
That's crisp!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom