What's new

Barely alive

coosakid

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
970
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My last post was titled "I'm still alive" well about 3 weeks ago that was almost a lie when some flash powder spontaneously blower up in my hands removing everything on my left hand but my thumb and my right index finger... Been I life changer but the good Lord wasn't ready for me. With all that said here's my first finds since my accident... 2 for sure and one skeptical point. 0621182244.webp0620182000.webp0621182244b.webp
 
Upvote 0
It a great thing you are still around, it could have been close to our face. I deal with explosive fuel all the time and we take so many safety classes it's not even funny, but just 1 freak spark from static, to a lighting bolt and it's all over but the crying. Glad you are on the mend.
 
Holy cow just saw this. You sound like you are dealing with it well. You have to be to be out hunting artifacts. Just glad that you are still with us.
Get well I have a feeling you will do great!
 
I am sorry to hear of your misfortune. But, I'm glad that you are still among us. I hope you get healed up soon.
 
Yep I'm not a lizard and they ain't gonna grow back just so happy that the good Lord let me live to tell my story... . never ever take one day for granted because I never seen it coming.
 
Sorry to hear of your accident. Happy that you are making the best of the situation.
 
So sorry to hear of these sad news. Seems you're in good spirits and out & about looking for Indian artifacts.
 
I'm so sorry that happened to you!

Thank God you're alive!

Kace
 
Hoping for your speedy recovery.
 
I was packing a empty 45 casing and the thing went off 3 of my right fingers looked like a peeled banana and a piece of shrapnel got me in the arm pit and almost took my eye out not good at all. Did your ears ring ?
 
Last edited:
man what a bummer,sorry to hear about this,stay strong and get some killers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom