What's new

barrington Illinois

historyncoins1

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Messages
80
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking for someone from lake Zurich or Barrington il or anybody very close
 
Welcome to Treasure Net !!
Coincidentally, I went to Lake Zurich HS as a freshman then to Barrington HS as a sophomore.
I lived at the corner of 83 and 22 (Melbourne East golf course now) then in Barrington Biltmore.
Great memories---from many years ago.
Don....
 
NW suburbs

I live in Hanover Park, not too far from you. Hit me up.

I'm in Algonquin and relatively new to detecting. If y'all get together to hunt, let me know.
Thanks.
 
I'm in Great Lakes, met WolfUFFU at a park to give home some pointers. Early season didn't find much but made a great contact!

WolfUFFU how's that pinpointed holding up?
 
I'm in Great Lakes, met WolfUFFU at a park to give home some pointers. Early season didn't find much but made a great contact!

WolfUFFU how's that pinpointed holding up?

Works great! Downloaded the instruction manual and have it working perfectly. Never fails. Thanks again! I haven't found a decent place to detect as of yet. Been trying to get permission from a farm in wayne, il. but no luck as of yet. Hoping after he harvests. I need to figure out if i can get alerts to my phone from here so it makes it easier to hook up for some detecting.
 
Hey Wolf...try Ahlstrand Park. But do the little section NORTH of Walnut Ave. It's the original part. My Daughter and I were there last month.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom