Basic signs and symbols you have found

IMAG0019 (4).JPG All opinions valued, thanks trailrider

IMAG0007 (6).JPG GOOD MORNING fellow treasure hunters. All opinions on the hidden code on monument markers valued. thanks trailrider

View attachment 718046 GOOD MORNING fellow treasure hunters. All opinions on the hidden code on monument markers valued. thanks trailrider
On yellow left marker the signature of the owl ''M'' is carved in it? I am trying hard to learn all hidden meanings of monument markers. Any knowledge obtained will make the hunt more exciting. '' The thrill of the search ''
The size of these markers are approx. 6x8 inches and smaller.

IMAG0008 (5).JPG Close-up of left yellow marker in post #3120

IMAG0013 (5).JPG ALL opinions welcomed and valued, thanks. trailrider

IMAG0015 (3).JPG This massive monument weighs a couple tons. Size approx. 5 feet square. Thanks for all opinions. trailrider

View attachment 716189 I located this huge Trock, with my map, points at a rock pile, I dug were it was pointing and found a huge Eye carved out of stone.View attachment 716201 that there was this long that is straight that points to the F rock,View attachment 716204 what would (F) mean. Thanks Justintime
Information found on the [ F ]. Go in this site, '' Treasurenet.com '', to thread: Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110, post #230 stated; '' I went the direction the legs of the '' F ''were pointing and found a lot of stuff together ''. Good luck, trailrider

Thanks Ryder for the info, I'll cross reference the info to see if it helps, thanks

IMAG0018 (4).JPG Different view of marker previously shown in earlier post.

IMAG0028 (4).JPG opinions valued on any marker posted. thanks, trailrider

IMAG0037 (2).JPG all opinions appreciated, will post more in future [ back to the future ] thanks, trailrider

View attachment 718056 This massive monument weighs a couple tons. Size approx. 5 feet square. Thanks for all opinions.
trailrider

Large head, one eye looking at... There is a 90 degree and also a crescent shape. It's location might reveal purpose. just like a STOP sign at a junction. What is significant about this junction? What vista point does this give, what is unique about it? Is it looking at the bird on it's cheek?
Is it saying " I have a secret"? or is it simply misleading you. It is your job to figure all that out.

Meant to catch your attention. Attention signs are not specifically important in themselves, they are meant to redirect your attention elsewhere. So what is it pointing at or what can you see from this location? Its a heart,....whoop t-do.

Hearts where known to lead to treasure, it wasn't that well of a secret so the Builders used them to lure you away from the goal, but guide the informed to the location. There might be other signs in the area which might "complete the sentence".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back