Re: Basic Spanish signs and symbols you have found
Jason,
I have marked up what I see at first glance on the monument with the decayed hoyo.....
In the first circle at the left , the obvious face in shadow..looking left with the back of his
head in the sun...next the red square is very nice Dog 3/4 view, looking slightly left...
then up to the long rectangle, this looks like an owl but it has more of a feline feel to
me, to the right of this, a bold shadow profile looking left, the next ditto! and finally
the red circle on the far right is a shadow of wht looks like a rabbit?, also looking
slightly left! So I get the feeling the Omega is to the left, what ya think?? lol
There is more , like the black shadow of a horses head to the tight left of the dog..!
and just what is the object right to the right of the very first head with the face in shadow?
Looks kinda like a bust with the head missing...
It it was me , I would go back take some close up and look for the more subtle signs.
hope this helps
rangler
'if we could only see all the things we look at the first time'