Cynangyl
Gold Member
Re: Basic Spanish signs and symbols you have found
Gonna have to have you and Doug write a book too! What a wealth of information you guys are! Been watching that other thread with the drilled rock and red heart rock....pretty fascinating how much info you guys have pulled out of that already! Looking forward to the monuments too!
Gonna have to have you and Doug write a book too! What a wealth of information you guys are! Been watching that other thread with the drilled rock and red heart rock....pretty fascinating how much info you guys have pulled out of that already! Looking forward to the monuments too!
I love the thread > truly wonderful and educational
I wish I knew how to do the circles and stuff that TT does to point out things I see > I am however clueless on doing that
work day tomorrow !! Kept up these wonderful post








