What's new

Bath time..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well without water anyway..

K1600_003_InPixio.webp

K1600_004_InPixio.webp

K1600_007_InPixio.webp

K1600_009_InPixio.webp

I'm looking forward to the state to come in for tagging,I'll get to hold a chick again(or 2).

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Last edited:
I was thinking you should make up some business cards!:icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • worldtalker.webp
    worldtalker.webp
    98.7 KB · Views: 78
Cool photos! Getting to help with the tagging sounds like an awesome experience!

SO, your turn. What setting do you use to get those far away shots?


Terry, I like your card!
 
Cool photos! Getting to help with the tagging sounds like an awesome experience!

SO, your turn. What setting do you use to get those far away shots?


Terry, I like your card!

I don't help I just watch in shear amazement..a 2 month old bird weighing 9 pounds.

Did you see the pics I posted of last years chick?
 
I don't help I just watch in shear amazement..a 2 month old bird weighing 9 pounds.

Did you see the pics I posted of last years chick?

I don't remember. I'll search for it.
 
Dang! That's a big chick!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom