• big_logo.gif
    big_logo.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 491

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, besides the charger with a light, maybe a battery check on the Excal as standard equipment.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandman said:
Yeah, besides the charger with a light, maybe a battery check on the Excal as standard equipment.
That would be a good idea also.

Attachments

• 73.gif
    73.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 477

Cuerno

Jan 31, 2008
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Other
How about a light to tell you when it's low tide for those like me that have trouble reading the Tide charts..

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
Which battery charger did you get? Might get one of those battery dischargers myself...HH

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
TexasDigger1 said:
Which battery charger did you get? Might get one of those battery dischargers myself...HH
Go to www.onlybatterypacks.com then click on minelab excalibur and you will see the batterys and charger. With the charger you have to get a adapter they have so it will hook to the excalibur battery it works great.

Attachments

• 73.gif
    73.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 463
  • 73.gif
    73.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 454
OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
4-H said:
:hello:

Hey Kep!

The one that came from M-lab I ordered you. Junk??
I'm glad you found this new one....If you say it's better I will refer it!

Mike
Mike , I never said it was junk i just said i liked the one with the red & green light to let you know when it is charged. And Mike i never ordered a battery charger from you i ordered a Alkaline battery pod for my excalibur. Jim

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Keppy said:
4-H said:
:hello:

Hey Kep!

The one that came from M-lab I ordered you. Junk??
I'm glad you found this new one....If you say it's better I will refer it!

Mike
Mike , I never said it was junk i just said i liked the one with the red & green light to let you know when it is charged. And Mike i never ordered a battery charger from you i ordered a Alkaline battery pod for my excalibur. Jim
Yes you did ....
My mistake. Back to bed

Aug 26, 2010
I have one of the older Excal's, the one with the sword on the side, and recently purchased one of the 12v battery packs from onlybatterypacks.com. Should I have purchased a 9.6v, or am I OK with the 12v?

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My question is, the battery pack they have for the excal llooks like it needs to be placed in a pod.. So do I need to buy a pod for it? If so, where do you suggest I buy it, and what type? I am assuming it would be the pod you put alkaline packs in? Thanks...

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
I just bought an excal ll from kellyco. Wanda helped with the purchase. I had a lot of difficulty with the optional coil loop support. The holes wouldn't align. I tried it on my tiger shark and still couldn't make it fit correctly. Probably try to return it. I also got the optional knob guard and the over and under shaft. The knob guard doesn't seem to work with this optional shaft. I'll be calling Wanda today to get some clarification. The detector arrived in 1 day from the phone order. Everything seems OK and I'm charging the battery to start the initial set up. I'm also wondering where to get the optional battery pods to take advantage of the cheaper battery packs available at only batteries. I'll post my experience with kellyco and my new hunting with the Excal ll.

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
I was under the impression that the battery pack for the Excal. (II) was NOT waterproof. I think I saw the comment somewhere in the specifications from Minelab. So if you put a rechargeable battery in it eventually it will leak.???? Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread