What's new

battle creek medal

xdanthemanx

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
362
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
clarkston michigan
Detector(s) used
E-trac & XLT
can anyone positively id this???? its a nice piece i pulled this out of the ground about 5 feet from where ian pulled a nice solid gold barrett or something

dan
 

Attachments

  • penny 002.webp
    penny 002.webp
    204.9 KB · Views: 206
  • penny 004.webp
    penny 004.webp
    212 KB · Views: 199
  • penny 003.webp
    penny 003.webp
    160.7 KB · Views: 192
That thing is sweet! Cleaned up well! It looks very old. I think it might be WWI era. I can't beleive I missed this one - shoulda been in my pocket! Oh well, I did find GOLD! I'll post a picture of the buttons and the pin I found later. . .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom