fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 9, 2020 #1 I know this is a WW1 era Bavarian buckle and I also know that it is or was being reproduced. I am hoping this is the real deal. Attachments 20200109_170421.webp 114.6 KB · Views: 88 20200109_170439.webp 92.5 KB · Views: 103 20200109_170355.webp 142.4 KB · Views: 86
I know this is a WW1 era Bavarian buckle and I also know that it is or was being reproduced. I am hoping this is the real deal.
Gene Mean Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 22, 2016 Messages 2,943 Reaction score 6,966 Golden Thread 0 Location Central NJ Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 350 Equinox 800 Eyeballs Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 9, 2020 #2 I say real deal based on the look of the back. Upvote 0
pistol-pete Hero Member Joined Nov 4, 2012 Messages 644 Reaction score 761 Golden Thread 0 Location Custer County, CO. at 9300 Ft. Detector(s) used 1970 Garrett Hunter, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Gold, Garrett pinpointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 10, 2020 #3 Am almost sure it is correct. Used to collect these German buckles and had one identical to this one. Upvote 0
Am almost sure it is correct. Used to collect these German buckles and had one identical to this one.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 10, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the replies. I have looked at some on the internet and the repros have a different loop on the back and the tongue part seems to be flimsier than mine. I am going to claim it as real! Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies. I have looked at some on the internet and the repros have a different loop on the back and the tongue part seems to be flimsier than mine. I am going to claim it as real!