What's new

Beach combing or Beach and shallow water

I don't care for the new title either. Then again I don't really like change...unless of course I happen to find it at a "Beach or Shallow water." ;D
 
It would appear our voice means nothing to the higher powers that be. :cussing:
 
finderzzs said:
It would appear our voice means nothing to the higher powers that be. :cussing:

Marc may not have even seen this thread yet......
 
Whats wrong with you folks? Don't yall know that change just for the sake of change is a good thing?

Just look at what change has done to America lately.
 
Montauk3 said:
Whats wrong with you folks? Don't yall know that change just for the sake of change is a good thing?

Just look at what change has done to America lately.
LOL! Your a comedian are ya? :thumbsup: :laughing7:
I wonder how many votes it will take to get the name changed back? 100-1 maybe? BTW- I wonder who that 1 was anyway? :icon_scratch: :icon_pirat:
 
Would the 1.2% please step foward,tell us why u voted this way :icon_scratch:
 
I think the one vote for beach combing was from the mod who changed it. Lol
 
goldfever said:
I think the one vote for beach combing was from the mod who changed it. Lol
I was kinda figuring that too. Probably Marc's vote. icon_deadhorse.gif
 

Attachments

  • icon_deadhorse.gif
    icon_deadhorse.gif
    4 KB · Views: 516
sorry>>>>> "Beach combing " is a stupid name and does not rightly describe the metal detecting sport/hobby one beaches
 
Humm! beach combing. Ya us old farts (or young) with the detector on the beach just aint the same as the true in the dirt guy, digging through the roots up north type of metal detecting. But thats just how I took it. It was a slap in the face and I am about out of here anyway.
Oh and happy hunting everyone.
 
Are we watching the demise of this site?
 
I thought you'd never notice... :-)

Yes, a renaming gone wrong....

It's been re-.... more appropriately named the Beach and Shallow Water Forum. A sub-forum of our Metal Detecting Forum.

Sorry about that!

Marc
 
Marc said:
I thought you'd never notice... :-)

Yes, a renaming gone wrong....

It's been re-.... more appropriately named the Beach and Shallow Water Forum. A sub-forum of our Metal Detecting Forum.

Sorry about that!

Marc

Thank you for noticing and changing it Marc...... :icon_thumright:
 
Thanks for keeping my fingers tapping! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom