beach finds gold sweeeetttt

ozdrew PI dig all

Mar 20, 2005
Australia
Hi every one, i look at this forum every day , its been quite due to your winter , but its our summer so i hope this helps to sooth the winter blues

Friday the 18 i went to Mooloolaba bech at night low was at 10.30 i get there about 9.30 . 1 1/2 hour later this is what i found.

Gold 9ct come in at 42 GRAMS 70cm long 6ml wide, and the sunnies are ray ban no scratches..... and 5.50 in change.

Seahunter dig all, get all, stikes again

HH
Andrew
Thanks for looking

1-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Upvote 0
SWEET my foot..thats a KILLER NICE FIND..holey moley... and the coins aren't bad at all... excellent as I sit here snowed in...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr someone tell mother nature its NOT supposed to snow here at the shore ... and thank you for sharing too...
WTG and HH
Booty

SWEET stuff, Thanks for the pics , Thats like hitting the jackpot Andrew,, outstanding,, guzz1

NICE FINDS!!!!!!
YA Got to love the power of the PI machines!!!! ;)

Excellent finds you made , I can't hardly wait till the weather breaks here in North Florida and the spring breakers get here .Thats sure is a fine chain ! Way to go Andrew !!
Bob aka Suwannee Pirate

Congrats on that curb link gold!
Pretty! Some nice weight there!
Looks to be in great shape, too.
That lobster claw clasp looks to be intact!
Nice going :)

Good for you mate!

Great chain! Thanks for sharing....

Steve

Awesome chain, I hunt Bribie often and Caloundra when I have the time, usually early mornings on the weekends as I need to work dammit! I'm eager to get a long scoop so I can venture into the surf where the real good stuff is, see you on the sand sometime?

Nice finds!! My wife and her family live about 10 minutes from that beach. So don't go finding everything, I will be moving there in a few years!!! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back