coconutz Greenie Joined Aug 1, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Beach, VA Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2012 #1 Hi y'all! Here's a pic from a beach hunt awhile back. Pretty cool pic. Attachments Beach Finds.webp 56.9 KB · Views: 125 Upvote 0
kiana7 Bronze Member Joined Apr 18, 2012 Messages 1,227 Reaction score 643 Golden Thread 0 Location Riverside,California Detector(s) used MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 25, 2012 #2 Welcome aboard,nice ring WTG,,HH
coconutz Greenie Joined Aug 1, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Beach, VA Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Kiana! I just moved to VA and that was a find I made in SoFla before I departed in June. It was one of those carbide rings, which I now have a few and can't sell.
Thanks Kiana! I just moved to VA and that was a find I made in SoFla before I departed in June. It was one of those carbide rings, which I now have a few and can't sell.
bigscoop Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2010 Messages 14,653 Reaction score 9,097 Golden Thread 0 Location Wherever there be treasure! Detector(s) used Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2012 #4 Many good days lie ahead for you.
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 25, 2012 #5 Nice looking ring , Coconutz Lorraine
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2012 #6 Great machine. the gold will be arrive.