What's new

Beach Jewelry Finds since return to hobby in September 2010.

tiggar

Full Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Beach Jewelry Finds since return to hobby in September 2010.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    116.3 KB · Views: 581
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    94.7 KB · Views: 593
Upvote 0
wow, nice jewelry finds!

Is that bracelet one of those David Yurman ones?
 
thanks, I am not sure what make it is....

hh
 
Impressive array , Tiggar!

I especially like that bracelet :headbang:

Lorraine
 
thanks Lorraine, I'm trying to catch up to you !!! lol
hh
 
Very nice collection.
 
Nice going on the beach clean ups. Like that bracelet and they used to be the thing to wear.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom