What's new

✅ SOLVED Bead or not to Bead?

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found it this morning. In the water it is a nice purple color and it is stone. Ive never found a Bead before so give me your thoughts on it, thanks rock
 

Attachments

  • 100_4135.webp
    100_4135.webp
    127.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 100_4111.webp
    100_4111.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0
If it was worked by man the hole will have circular rings evident and one side of the hole will be larger unless drilled from both sides then the middle of the hole will be smaller. May need magnification to check it out. Could be where some inclusion weathered out.
 
Yeah I checked the other side and it looks not the same. Kinda out of a round shape so probably natural then. It was the only thing I found and wasnt sure. Thanks to both of you, rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom