Status
Not open for further replies.
And the END of the GAME

The Stones that show the location of the Vault

Fini......

Beale Vault 1.jpg

Exactly as described

Last edited:
It seems every hole on the planet is the Beale vault. :laughing7: No, wait,...one of the Beale vaults. :laughing7: Good lord........

Sorry the vault was described as having a rock with other rocks piled or stacked on top, not as a cave for storing vegetables as the pic showed in the supposed empty vault of 2001.

There is a considerable lure to the opening being triangular, for sure looking like a buried vault but that is not the location by any means.

Because my instincts tell me that this was not anywhere near where I am going, and the fact that there is no foliage surrounding my vault, that its not going to be very hard to find, and the other comments being led by doubt about the previous attempts are really not proof either way concerning my work, just an example of failing to follow procedure before going having all the information to use.

You wont find all the info in the Beale alone. For the solve you hav to have both sides of the story....one from their mines, and one from their agent dropping info about killing them off to cover their operation, as it went all the way up to the banks in NYC, the ones they were stocking bullion into to create their illegal backing.

The best example of a matching clue about the vault shown in my pics from the Beale, is the clue spoken about to dig straight down 6 feet, and then to dig under the rocks, and that the vault is set into the area of the other stores of the men's shares as well.

There is no chance to be able to locate these shares nearby if they were just looking for the vault. The shares are set into the same area.

The site did not strike me as any kind of root cellar. It's location being one factor.
The ease of a buried barrel, a dug hillside or a site more conductive to shelter/home being another. No sense hacking rock when labor could be applied elsewhere for less investment.
The point of the pic is that the code was again "solved". Another claim to il est terminé, encore.
With details of the solved papers and documentation of the site including Lat.@Lon..
Claim backed with visible show of solved cipher.

Last edited:
The site did not strike me as any kind of root cellar. It's location being one factor.
The ease of a buried barrel, a dug hillside or a site more conductive to shelter/home being another. No sense hacking rock when labor could be applied elsewhere for less investment.
The point of the pic is that the code was again "solved". Another claim to il est terminé, encore.
With details of the solved papers and documentation of the site including Lat.@Lon..
Claim backed with visible show of solved cipher.

I have reviewed it as well, but the first B1 cipher, is completely choppy and difficult to read from a mapping point of view that shows nothing was shown to them from this solve.

If you read the actual solve,

There is nothing to show it reveals the "Exact Location of the Vault" with little or no trouble finding it. It is a set of directions that really can get confusing. Try following them from Buford's yourself......leads nowhere near the location I charted,

Not saying he crafted the directions himself......just seems like its a really bad set of directions.

I did not change my media player to watch the vid on the pics site, but years back some guys were along a river if remembered correctly, before getting to hole site.
Pretty sure it was the same void in the rock that had been enhanced.
I'm not claiming the success or failure of their claim.
Just noting it as another such.

And there will continue to be more such claims. When there isn't even an ounce of conclusive proof that the events in the story ever took place it is all too easy to continue manufacturing speculative evidence to fill that very void. This is why there are so many different claims in the first place. :thumbsup:

Just in these forums alone there are at least three or four different current voices attached to different claims, all of them firm believers in what they present and all of them certain of their different evidence and conclusions. If there were any real facts supporting the tale this vast difference in details wouldn't be possible.

Last edited:
Aye. The claims followed up to conclusion and the hand played explained after though, get credit from me for their not playing games with alleged claims.
Only an example but the BealeSolved bunch showed their decoded code.

Rather than chant/drone/Chanticleer, endlessly on to have solved them(note the new game afoot approach) with proof perhaps coming someday maybe if the stars align just right but not yet,awaiting sponsors and hollywood and federal recognition before acting, with no show of solve, or movement toward any conclusion until then someday..
Meanwhile hey stuffs goin on but nothin can be revealed cause you don't know whassup but why you seem offended to be argued with about you don't have it right cause you don't.
As is predictably frequent in many tales of varying treasures of mystique/lore/legends that die hard and someone spots and grabs to become out the hat talk rivaling only claims of being able to absorb buttermilk through the claimers hat better suited, and regularly used for; exporting from.
But really it's been solved handily finally correctly and it's going to shake the world view of history. Just need to get some trivial matters out of the way first and people and finances and scheduling and equipment, permissions and legal stuff,clearance from the boss and the control tower ect.. well can't tell you about it yet or when but just wait!

When there isn't even an ounce of conclusive proof that the events in the story ever took place it is all too easy to continue manufacturing speculative evidence to fill that very void. .

Well someone manufactured some evidence of the murder of the 30 men. A bunch of maps and clues were made,

1sttrailmapstone.jpg

See the code on the bottom? 2yr contract was it? 3rd month of march was it? to the mine to mine for 18 months or more was it? with a second trip of 7 months was it? Thirty men massacred you say......hmmmmmm

Don't ignore the fact I draw this as my evidence and present it as the only evidence I need to prove the correlation between the Beale and the "Lost Dutchman".

Its Impossible that the 30 men found dead in the Superstitions at Massacre Grounds are the actual "Beale Party".......That's so far away from Bedford, VA you say?...............exactly 1819 miles, and 1821 miles away to be accurate on the map.

And I am prepared to present this and a ton of evidence to numerous press agencies to continue my push for the exposure of the conspiracy that attempted to take half of the country from the Union, on behalf of a major banking conspiracy in NYC.

There is another member here who is making a book that shows the entire attempt to use the gold they mined to stock the banks in NYC with a monopolizing amount of backing from the gold and silver that just popped up there magically...LOL

Wondering why the Confederate Flag is falling :dontknow:?

Thank You Very Much. :headbang:

Well someone manufactured some evidence of the murder of the 30 men. A bunch of maps and clues were made,

View attachment 1188108

See the code on the bottom? 2yr contract was it? 3rd month of march was it? to the mine to mine for 18 months or more was it? with a second trip of 7 months was it? Thirty men massacred you say......hmmmmmm

Don't ignore the fact I draw this as my evidence and present it as the only evidence I need to prove the correlation between the Beale and the "Lost Dutchman".

Its Impossible that the 30 men found dead in the Superstitions at Massacre Grounds are the actual "Beale Party".......That's so far away from Bedford, VA you say?...............exactly 1819 miles, and 1821 miles away to be accurate on the map.

And I am prepared to present this and a ton of evidence to numerous press agencies to continue my push for the exposure of the conspiracy that attempted to take half of the country from the Union, on behalf of a major banking conspiracy in NYC.

There is another member here who is making a book that shows the entire attempt to use the gold they mined to stock the banks in NYC with a monopolizing amount of backing from the gold and silver that just popped up there magically...LOL

Wondering why the Confederate Flag is falling :dontknow:?

Thank You Very Much. :headbang:

Eldo, buddy, I requested before that you please not invite me into your wildly over the top manufactured theory. So now I'm asking a second time that you please honor that request again. I have no interest at all in this wild theory of yours other then to proceed to pick it apart like meat from a bone. So please, do us both a big favor and leave me out of it. :thumbsup:

You just want me to go in a couple of weeks then and send you the pics??:laughing7:

You posted a statement that the entire thing is a fakery, and then you expect that we all have the same thing to say in return?

And anything other than what you say is considered manufactured.....?

I am already in contact with the land owner, and we are a go for the Big Dig.......sorry to offer the solution when you think,

When there isn't even an ounce of conclusive proof

I think its you who are trying to assert there is no proof by closing your eyes,

but I can tell you just want the post to yourself.......

You cant prove anything by not finding the treasures

You just want me to go in a couple of weeks then and send you the pics??:laughing7:

You posted a statement that the entire thing is a fakery, and then you expect that we all have the same thing to say in return?

And anything other than what you say is considered manufactured.....?

I am already in contact with the land owner, and we are a go for the Big Dig.......sorry to offer the solution when you think,

I think its you who are trying to assert there is no proof by closing your eyes,

but I can tell you just want the post to yourself.......

You cant prove anything by not finding the treasures

Be very carefull the last few people that won a debate with BigScoop were banned for no real reason! I think his significant other may co-own this site. warning-yellow-tape-featured.jpg

OK....:laughing7:.....here we go then.....

First let me point out that you have actually FOUND nothing other then a bunch of convenient hypothetical suggestions that you have proceeded to cluster together through a process of pure speculation so that they form one huge conspiracy theory of monumental proportions. So when you claim “FOUND” you are IN FACT making false claim. Truth is, you have found nothing in it's actual physical form, only hypothetical solutions to what YOU believe to exist.

Look at all the codes in the two remaining ciphers, do you really believe that we couldn't select any one of them and then proceed to find a way to manufacture evidence suggesting that the selected number is connected to this or that in some relevant way? To go a step further, we could easily take any number of drawings and proceed to lay them over various landscapes and structures until we arrive at a hypothetical connection of our own purpose and design. And so on and so on as we have often seen with even certain writings that use convenient and suggestive language. So what, in the end, have we really FOUND? We have FOUND only hypothetical and manufactured solutions to unknowns, and that's it! The problem arises when the theorist actually looses sight of the FACT that his/her manufactured hypothetical solutions are just that, HYPOTHETICAL and completely MANUFACTURED solutions. They are simply manufactured theories, at best, however wild, believable, or otherwise alluring they may be.

I've said this many times in the past, “the danger of the Beale Papers comes about when we start to actually believe in all of the evidence we alone have aggressively pursued and manufactured.” If this were not the case then you could display at least one piece of actual documented evidence that IS directly connected to the Beale Papers, instead of only "suggested pieces" of so called evidence at your convenience.

I have avoided all of your past post and threads in regards to your theory for a reason, but if you're going to insist that I take part in the dismembering of your fantasy then that has been your choice, certainly not mine. :laughing7: By all means, go dig until you can dig no more and live YOUR DREAM! :thumbsup:

So, show me at least one piece of conclusive evidence that directly implicates Ward, Morriss, or "Thomas J. Beale" in your grand conspiracy, not a piece of suggestive and convenient evidence, but rather a real piece of documented evidence that directly implicates any of these men. If your theory is accurate and based on facts you'll be able to do this.....and if not....then it's just more manufactured stuff.

Last edited:
Be very carefull the last few people that won a debate with BigScoop were banned for no real reason! I think his significant other may co-own this site. View attachment 1188421

I don't think getting banned is winning. :laughing7: But in all seriousness and fairness....my side of the debate is the easy one because I haven't made unestablished claims of discovery. True believers have the difficult side of the debate because they actually have to prove the factual existence of their claims, which thus far, they cannot and have not. :thumbsup: It's really that simple in the end.

OK....:laughing7:.....here we go then.....

First let me point out that you have actually FOUND nothing other then a bunch of convenient hypothetical suggestions that you have proceeded to cluster together through a process of pure speculation so that they form one huge conspiracy theory of monumental proportions. So when you claim “FOUND” you are IN FACT making false claim. Truth is, you have found nothing in it's actual physical form, only hypothetical solutions to what YOU believe to exist.

Look at all the codes in the two remaining ciphers, do you really believe that we couldn't select any one of them and then proceed to find a way to manufacture evidence suggesting that the selected number is connected to this or that in some relevant way? To go a step further, we could easily take any number of drawings and proceed to lay them over various landscapes and structures until we arrive at a hypothetical connection of our own purpose and design. And so on and so on as we have often seen with even certain writings that use convenient and suggestive language. So what, in the end, have we really FOUND? We have FOUND only hypothetical and manufactured solutions to unknowns, and that's it! The problem arises when the theorist actually looses sight of the FACT that his/her manufactured hypothetical solutions are just that, HYPOTHETICAL and completely MANUFACTURED solutions. They are simply manufactured theories, at best, however wild, believable, or otherwise alluring they may be.

I've said this many times in the past, “the danger of the Beale Papers comes about when we start to actually believe in all of the evidence we alone have aggressively pursued and manufactured.” If this were not the case then you could display at least one piece of actual documented evidence that IS directly connected to the Beale Papers, instead of only "suggested pieces" of so called evidence at your convenience.

I have avoided all of your past post and threads in regards to your theory for a reason, but if you're going to insist that I take part in the dismembering of your fantasy then that has been your choice, certainly not mine. :laughing7: By all means, go dig until you can dig no more and live YOUR DREAM! :thumbsup:

So, show me at least one piece of conclusive evidence that directly implicates Ward, Morriss, or "Thomas J. Beale" in your grand conspiracy, not a piece of suggestive and convenient evidence, but rather a real piece of documented evidence that directly implicates any of these men. If your theory is accurate and based on facts you'll be able to do this.....and if not....then it's just more manufactured stuff.

Not being an expert like ELDO, Franklin, Jean or Justin i can not see how you can win not knowing what they have found. You just keep saying the same thing over and over. I just don't understand your argument. Next thing you know you will start talking about global warming as if its real.

Not being an expert like ELDO, Franklin, Jean or Justin i can not see how you can win not knowing what they have found. You just keep saying the same thing over and over. I just don't understand your argument. Next thing you know you will start talking about global warming as if its real.

Somehow I just knew you'd chime in while being completely unable to offer anything to the contrary. And yes, much of what I say is repeatable because it can be applied to just about every existing theory out there. In both cases, as with Jean and Eldo they have both claimed they have FOUND or SOLVED something, yet in reality they only assume they have based on the manufactured evidence of their own efforts. Thus far, not a single piece of documented and directly connected evidence to the Beale Papers has been produced. To this day not a single existing piece of evidence can be produced to establish that the grand adventure ever took place and that it wasn't, perhaps, just a simple product of fiction. You referenced Jean a couple of post back, glad you did.....as his claim represents perfect example of what generally transpires after these claims have been made.

Jean's downfall was the result of three major points, the first being the existence of the gilloglly strings, those having been installed in the chain of ciphers intentionally and for a reason.

The second point of doom was when Jean refused to answer the question regarding his possible altering of the codes, to which he later made comment that the solution could only be found if the decoder was using the cipher “without errors.” This quickly informed astute and seasoned observers that he had in fact altered the codes in some way to arrive at his alleged solution. So in essence it became clear that like so many others before him he had only manufactured a solution of his own design. This was an important area of the debate that he was obviously avoiding like the plague, and still does to this day, and with good reason.

And a third downfall resided in his misunderstanding of the word “authentic” and how it could still legitimately be applied to an otherwise fictional tale, this fact openly displayed in these forums by example.

And there are several smaller points within the debate that he has left to speculation, this even including the correct identification of Thomas J. Beale, also a complete lack of supporting evidence that the adventure in the tale ever took place, and so on and so on.

And now comes Eldo with the claim and aggressive invite of yet another fabulous and factual solution, yet all of these same type of deficiencies and conditions still exist within the claim/claims being made. It's one thing to say, “I think I may have a viable solution to some of this” VS “I have solved the Beale Papers and the ciphers!” The first is as it should be, the later, thus far, is simply making claims based on pure speculation that are unfounded and totally unsupported by any measure of direct or conclusive fact.

Last edited:
Somehow I just knew you'd chime in while being completely unable to offer anything to the contrary. And yes, much of what I say is repeatable because it can be applied to just about every existing theory out there. In both cases, as with Jean and Eldo they have both claimed they have FOUND or SOLVED something, yet in reality they only assume they have based on the manufactured evidence of their own efforts. Thus far, not a single piece of documented and directly connected evidence to the Beale Papers has been produced. To this day not a single existing piece of evidence can be produced to establish that the grand adventure ever took place and that it wasn't, perhaps, just a simple product of fiction. You referenced Jean a couple of post back, glad you did.....as his claim represents perfect example of what generally transpires after these claims have been made.

Jean's downfall was the result of three major points, the first being the existence of the gilloglly strings, those having been installed in the chain of ciphers intentionally and for a reason.

The second point of doom was when Jean refused to answer the question regarding his possible altering of the codes, to which he later made comment that the solution could only be found if the decoder was using the cipher “without errors.” This quickly informed astute and seasoned observers that he had in fact altered the codes in some way to arrive at his alleged solution. So in essence it became clear that like so many others before him he had only manufactured a solution of his own design. This was an important area of the debate that he was obviously avoiding like the plague, and still does to this day, and with good reason.

And a third downfall resided in his misunderstanding of the word “authentic” and how it could still legitimately be applied to an otherwise fictional tale, this fact openly displayed in these forums by example.

And there are several smaller points within the debate that he has left to speculation, this even including the correct identification of Thomas J. Beale, also a complete lack of supporting evidence that the adventure in the tale ever took place, and so on and so on.

And now comes Eldo with the claim and aggressive invite of yet another fabulous and factual solution, yet all of these same type of deficiencies and conditions still exist within the claim/claims being made. It's one thing to say, “I think I may have a viable solution to some of this” VS “I have solved the Beale Papers and the ciphers!” The first is as it should be, the later, thus far, is simply making claims based on pure speculation that are unfounded and totally unsupported by any measure of direct or conclusive fact.

I see, you are upset that they are not showing you how they decoded the papers and they will not tell you were the treasure is. I see, :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back