What's new

Beautiful day down river

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is looking up the Arkansas River valley down by Canõn City, Colorado today. Pretty nice weather they're having down in the southern half of the state.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180129_182839.webp
    IMG_20180129_182839.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 118
Wow. Gorgeous.
 
POSTCARD PERFECT

THANX for sharing. The Pacific Northwest is extra wet and rainy..today

Cheers

DD9F7CBE-BC64-4E46-BF02-59AAFECB7FE5.webp
 
With all that bare ground I would be out hunting.
 
1-29f.webpNice weather down NE of BV yesterday. 50 in the day and 30 at night.
 
View attachment 1543524Nice weather down NE of BV yesterday. 50 in the day and 30 at night.
probably really nice with very little tourist activity. The few that do run into to you, probably think your a homeless guy with a brand new Chevy truck.
 
Homeless guys have more stuff scattered around their camp than I do, haha! Absolutely nobody came back up in there all day or night. Locals must have all been at work.
 
I miss living in Colorado, beautiful picture! There are some great things to see and do in and around Canon City.
 
I miss living in Colorado, beautiful picture! There are some great things to see and do in and around Canon City.
Yeah it's a great little destination. I just told my wife we should hit it up for a weekend when things warm up a little. I haven't been to the Royal Gorge in quite a while now.
 
tamrock, if I lived in a place that pretty I would never get any work done
 
some folks call me ~ no money
 
This is a closeup to the east side of the Saguache mountain range peeking above in the distance from about the same spot I took the first picture. It's strange if you move maybe a half mile closer from this spot I am the peaks disappear and if you move just about the same distance away the from these peaks they again disappear. You just about need to view this scene from this very spot. It's all about this vantage point and the abrupt change in elevation in this kind of terrain that makes an ever changing Colorful Colorado scenery.
 

Attachments

  • drive012918 3.webp
    drive012918 3.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 72
Wow... that picture would look so good in The Random Picture Thread ... :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom