O OldJerseyGirl Hero Member Joined Jun 28, 2013 Messages 585 Reaction score 901 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern New Jersey Detector(s) used White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2014 #1 I was metal detecting in a field today and found this. I knew it was a big piece of Jasper, but it was covered with dirt. when I got it home I washed it and looks like it was worked on one side. But maybe not. What do you think? Upvote 0
I was metal detecting in a field today and found this. I knew it was a big piece of Jasper, but it was covered with dirt. when I got it home I washed it and looks like it was worked on one side. But maybe not. What do you think?
OWK Bronze Member Joined Apr 26, 2014 Messages 1,002 Reaction score 1,292 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Md Detector(s) used Fisher F70, F75 Garrett Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2014 #2 Looks worked to me.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2014 #3 Looks like a keeper to me.
R redbeardrelics Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 894 Reaction score 1,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland's Eastern Shore Detector(s) used Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare) Primary Interest: Other Sep 9, 2014 #4 Yes, definitely a worked pre historic artifact. Probably jasper from one of the Pennsylvania quarries/outcrops. Nice find. HH
Yes, definitely a worked pre historic artifact. Probably jasper from one of the Pennsylvania quarries/outcrops. Nice find. HH
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Sep 13, 2014 #5 Looks like an excellent example of a uni-face scraper.
660GRIZZ Jr. Member Joined May 7, 2012 Messages 38 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne, WV Detector(s) used garrett ace 400,atpro pinpointer,lesche ground shark shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2014 #6 agree uni-faced scraper keep looking in that area .