What's new

Beautiful sunshine, and I found the key to peace!

stratos

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
51
Reaction score
201
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, I was able to get out for a couple of hrs today. Beautiful day 62 degrees with a light wind. Found a little clad some bling, and a 1903 V nickel, 1936 Indian head nickel. And best of all I found the key to peace.

Thank you for checking this out, be careful in your travels.
 

Attachments

  • 11 15 2015.webp
    11 15 2015.webp
    248.6 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 22
Nice finds. I like the Key, Congrats!
 
I like the key to peace...dont seem to be working yet but maybe you can figure that out...lol...nice hunt !!
 
yeah real cool key, i have yet to find any key.
 
To heck with peace, I like the BACON pendant. BACON!!! 'Murica! Great hunt and very nice coins too. Sub 8-)
 
The key to peace is bringing home the bacon pendent and the two old nickels.
 
FINE LOOKING KEY ..
 
Congrats on pulling a nickel trifecta. That V nickel is in pretty good shape. The "key to Peace is a cool unique find. I never saw one before.
 
Man that "V" came out of the ground stellar!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom