Not open for further replies.

High Plains Prospectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 15, 2023
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900, XP Deus II, Garrett AT Pro
Great Shot of Bri out digging in the dirt at a pre-civil war ghost town that is now a soybean field. We have had the privilege of hunting this site for several years. Although it has been metal detected hard for decades, there is so much surrounding land we still occasionally turn up some old coins and very cool relics. With the development of such advanced metal detector technologies we are able to find the things missed in the past. This photo turned out so good we figured we would share it with the group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 18

LadyLooking

Feb 14, 2024
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE, Garrett Pro, Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any look is practical when you are hunting... Just get out and look.
I know! mostly joking. I plan on looking a ton at the beach this summer and I wont be in boots and sweatpants lol

I am thinking about starting my own tiktok or youtube channel!

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know! mostly joking. I plan on looking a ton at the beach this summer and I wont be in boots and sweatpants lol

I am thinking about starting my own tiktok or youtube channel!
Instagram or Youtube. Not chinese spying TicToc.
Balloon spy.jpg

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've bought four Minelabs, one of THOSE did not come with ANY of them. Not even as an option. Oh well.....

Last edited:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Shot of Bri out digging in the dirt at a pre-civil war ghost town that is now a soybean field. We have had the privilege of hunting this site for several years. Although it has been metal detected hard for decades, there is so much surrounding land we still occasionally turn up some old coins and very cool relics. With the development of such advanced metal detector technologies we are able to find the things missed in the past. This photo turned out so good we figured we would share it with the group.

View attachment 2135883
She'd be a lot prettier without the tats IMO. Always looks like a bunch of bruises to me.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Amazing that some folks can dig, and the coil, finds bag, shovel stay so nice and clean. :dontknow:
I dress like a bum and everything has mud on it.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I must have missed the point that there was a detector being used lol
Could be that the lady was simply accessorizing her wardrobe. I could be wrong...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked till High Plains replies to my PM. Picture was deleted for rule violation is why it is no longer visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread