What's new

Been a while since I hunted.................

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
1,943
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Finally got out on a hunt in my clearcut that has recently expanded and opened up a couple new sites. None of these points came from a shelter lol :skullflag:
 
Upvote 0
Got a new camera haven't messed with it much sorry for big bad picture .......TREASURENET I do not like the new site format like my opinion matters but just sayin I like the old site better.
 
Hey Sohio welcome back man.......Haven't seen your posts in a while. Nice back to it finds.........Now make a habit out of it........Probably like me though never have time anymore, plus losing more and more to developers...................Great finds.................GTP
 
Like the Indian artifacts, Great fines, Congrats.
 
Nice finds and nice color of materials. Are those flint or ryolite? Hard to tell, a little fuzzy. Glad to hear you're back at it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom